- Opal glass
- Requires (1) 39w Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Bulb (Not Included)
- Stems included: (1) 6", (1) 16", (1) 22"
- 10 foot cord included
- Sloped ceiling adapter included
- <strong>Bulb Base - Bi Pin </strong>: The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Height: 50"
- Length: 36.5"
- Wattage: 39
- Watts Per Bulb: 39
- Width: 37
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Indium Collection Products
Our SKU: Access Lighting 31012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 31012-BS/OPL
Brushed Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting 31012-BS/OPL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin, Specialty|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||39|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.