- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction or downward direction depending on desired mounting position
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Reversible mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- R7s Bulb Base
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific size and power requirements.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2900k
- Lumens: 2600
- Height: 9"
- Width: 16"
- Diameter: 16"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
This Access Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Access Lighting 50451-BS/FST
Brushed Steel / Frosted
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 50451 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Access Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.