Double Handle Centerset Metering Lavatory Faucet
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Vandal resistant cast brass construction and aerator.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Adjustable flow cycle.
- Meets ADA Standards.
- Pressure Compensating Aerator: Provides a constant water flow of 1.5 gpm throughout the pressure range.
- Replaceable Valve Cartridge.
- Hot and Cold Button Indicator.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Metering Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 1340.225
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 1340.225.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 1340.225.002 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.