This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
- Sink is constructed of the highest quality 18-gauge stainless steel
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Engineered to last a lifetime and function flawlessly
- From messy food deposits to scalding water, American Standard sinks handle every task with ease
- Undermount installation makes cleaning the area around the sink quick and easy
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Basin floor is slightly sloped for easy drainage
- A standard 3-1/2" drain opening makes the sink compatible with a variety of disposals
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Construction: When compared to other material options such as cast iron or fireclay, stainless steel sinks are a better value in almost every way. These ultra-durable sinks will never crack or chip, and are comparatively very light-weight, making installation quicker and easier. The finished surface is completely non-porous which resists bacteria build-up and makes for a cleaner workspace. Additionally they boast a neutral finished color, allowing it to fit seamlessly with almost any décor.
- Industry Leading Warranty: From high temperatures to hard water and messy foods, kitchen sinks see a lot of abuse. Fortunately, as an American company, American Standard sinks are built tough - they live longer in one place than most people do. Premium-grade 18-gauge stainless steel, porcelain-enameled cast-iron, and radius-coved corners name just a few of the features which make American Standard kitchen sinks the industry’s best and longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard kitchen sinks are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Overall Height: 9” (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 24-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 23” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 30"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Prevoir Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 14SB.251900.073
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 14SB.251900.073
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 14SB.251900.073 Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Center)||9|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||30|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.