This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Maderna Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf and Right Height Bowl
American Standard 2234.001 Features:
- Floor mount flushometer valve toilet
- Vitreous china
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf)
- Meets definition of HET (High Efficiency Toilet) when used with a high efficiency flush valve (1.28 gpf or 1.6 / 1.1 gpf dual flush)
- Fully glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- Elongated bowl
- 10" or 12" roughing-in
- 15" rim height
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- 2 bolt caps
- 100% factory flush tested
- Fixture only, less seat and flush valve
American Standard 2234.001 Specifications:
- Length: 28.25"
- Width: 14"
- Height: 15"
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Madera Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2234.001
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2234001.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2234001.020 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Rough In||10, 12|
|Water Area||10 x 12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.