Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handles and Speed Connect Metal Drain from the Enfield Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
The easiest faucet to install, guaranteed.
Speed Connect from American Standard—the pre-assembled drain that makes American Standard the easiest brand bathroom faucet to install.
- Brass Construction: Durable. Easy to clean, seamless design. Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of colors and finishes.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Exclusive Handle Alignment System: Allows fine tuning of handle position.
- Meets ADA Standards.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Enfield Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2373.801
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2373.801.068*
- American Standard 2373.801.099*
- American Standard 2373.801.002*
- American Standard 2373.801.008*
- American Standard 2373.801.295*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2373.801.068 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.