American Standard 60" Three Wall Alcove Whirlpool Tub from the Cambridge Series with Left Hand Drain and Grab Bar Drilling
Americast is our proprietary, revolutionary alternative to cast iron that's more durable, 50% lighter and costs less to install. Thanks to inherent manufacturing advantages, Americast bathtubs can be made deeper, flatter and roomier than their cast iron counterparts.
- Acid-resistant porcelain finish
- Integral apron with integral three-sided tile/water retention flange
- Glossy porcelain finish
- Single speed pump/motor
- Six multi-directional and flow adjustable jets
- Two air volume controls
- Full slip-resistant surface
- Quick connect Safe-T-Heater connection system (must order Safe-T-Heater separately)
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Cambridge Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2460.128W.011*
- American Standard 2460.128W.178*
- American Standard 2460.128W.021*
- American Standard 2460.128W.225*
- American Standard 2460.128W.045*
- American Standard 2460.128W.222*
- American Standard 2460.128W.209*
- American Standard 2460.128W.173*
- American Standard 2460.128W.165*
- American Standard 2460.128W.227*
- American Standard 2460.128W.020*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2460.128W and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.