How to remove and install a ToiletIf you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Toilet Kit Includes:
- Two-piece porcelain toilet
- Elongated toilet seat with lid
- Wax ring (required for installation)
- Chinaware fully covered under American standard's limited lifetime warranty (5-year warranty on mechanical parts, 1-year seat warranty)
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Chair-height bowl - easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Left mounted tank lever
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
AS 3 Flushing:
- 3" flush valve - The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, American Standard flushing systems are highly regarded for their durability.
- 360 degree cleaning - Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet - A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2" fully glazed trapway - Waste and water exit the toilet through a 2” trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean Surface - Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Overall Height: 28-7/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 8" x 9" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 17-1/4” (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7-1/2” (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Staton Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2541.128NT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2541.128NT.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2541.128NT Product Specifications
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Chinaware), 5 Year (Mechanical Parts), 1 Year (Seat)|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.