This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Covered under a 10 year warranty, including in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes a skirt leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Technologies / Benefits:
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other bathtubs, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 59-7/8" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 29-7/8" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 19-1/4" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 11-1/2" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 45-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Right
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Country of Origin: USA
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Colony Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2740.102.011*
- American Standard 2740.102.021*
- American Standard 2740.102.222*
- American Standard 2740.102.173*
- American Standard 2740.102.165*
- American Standard 2740.102.020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 2740.102 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpool SystemCheckout the American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpool System, and hear just how big of a difference it is with a Whirlpool Tub that is 50% Quieter, all while consumiung 45% Less Energy