We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in Canada
- Whirlpool tub; legendary massage jetted action
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Self-leveling base structural support cuts installation time and costs
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Luxury Bathing Experience:
- Whirlpool: Legendary for a reason, Whirlpool systems push air-induced water through strategically placed jets to target muscles that hold tension. They are so effective at relieving tension that they’re widely used in sports and rehabilitation medicine. In the home, they provide for a retreat and relief from stress that is unlike any other.
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- EcoSilent System: The sound of true relaxation is no sound at all - that’s the idea behind EcoSilent Systems, which cut noise levels by 50% while using 45% less energy than a typical whirlpool. To create a silent and soothing experience, the water pump and air blower are integrated into a single, sound insulated unit that’s secured by vibration-absorbing mounts. It’s so quiet that people in the next room won’t even know that it’s running.
- Simple Controls: A single button turns the whirlpool system on and off while two dials (one for each side of the tub) operate the whirlpool system power, from a gentle swirl to a deep-tissue massage. Perfectly simple.
- EverClean: EverClean helps your tub stay clean between uses by continuously inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. A patented anti-microbial agent (silver-ion) is manufactured directly into the bath’s parts and plumbing, so it won’t wear off over time.
- AcuMassage Jets: This state-of-the-art whirlpool system includes strategically placed AcuMax and AcuMotion jets. AcuMax jets move wide streams of water at a lower pressure for a deep tissue massage while AcuMotion rotary jets deliver more targeted swirling streams to invigorate areas such as your feet.
- Chromatherapy LED Lighting: Two LED lights placed low within the bathing well saturate the bath water with color. This enhances the spiritual experience and is wonderful for setting romantic or relaxing moods. Color is adjustable via a single, simple button on the included electronic controls.
- Silent Air Induction: Whirlpool jets don’t push just water – they push air too. In fact, it is the air that is adjusted when you dial in your jet velocity. This process of introducing air to the water is called “air induction”. For some whirlpool tubs, air induction can create an irritating hissing sound, but not this tub; air induction is done silently.
- Self-Leveling Base: A major time-saver during installation, this tub’s self-leveling base eliminates the need to fret over a perfectly level base structural support. High-density compressible pads do the work for you, compensating for any imperfections. DIY’ers and contractors both appreciate this feature.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 32" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 22-1/2" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 17-3/4" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 59-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Whirlpool
- Drain Location: Right
- Pump Placement: Left
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Number of Jets: 12
- Lighting: Chromatherapy
- Sound Dampening: EcoSilent
- Country of Origin: Canada
- 2933.148CK2: This model
- 2933.118C: This model without EcoSilent Technology or Chromatherapy lights
- 2933.148C: This model without Chromatherapy lights
- 2933.248CK2: This model with left hand drain
- 2933.168CK2: Air Bath version of this model
- 2933.548CK2: Air / Whirlpool Combo version of this model
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Studio Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2933.148CK2.011*
- American Standard 2933.148CK2.222*
- American Standard 2933.148CK2.020*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 2933.148CK2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpool SystemCheckout the American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpool System, and hear just how big of a difference it is with a Whirlpool Tub that is 50% Quieter, all while consumiung 45% Less Energy