Products with the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation are tested and proven to make daily tasks easier
- Covered under a lifetime door seal, 15 year shell, 10 year component warranty
- Warranty includes in-home service (best in class)
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Walk-in type tub - deep (twice the depth of traditional tubs) and roomy for warm soothing soaks
- Integrated double-seal door - seals via large, easy-swing lever
- Includes built-in safety grab bar - sturdy, secure, and in-reach
- 17" chair height built-in seat is easy to get in and out of and is contoured for comfort
- 5-1/4" step into the tub
- Whirlpool tub; legendary massage jetted action
- Alcove Installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes the door and walls leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable Gelcoat composite (resin based)
- Surfaced with the industry's best strain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is included
- Faucet not included - please select a roman tub faucet of your choice
- To allow flexibility, tub deck is not pre-drilled with faucet holes - drilling holes to suit your faucet selection's specifications will not void warranty
Luxury Bathing Experience:
- Whirlpool: Legendary for a reason, Whirlpool systems push air-induced water through strategically placed jets to target muscles that hold tension. They are so effective at relieving tension that they’re widely used in sports and rehabilitation medicine. In the home, they provide for a retreat and relief from stress that is unlike any other.
Technologies / Benefits:
- Simple Controls: A single button turns the whirlpool system on and off while a dial operates the whirlpool system power, from a gentle swirl to a deep-tissue massage. Perfectly simple.
- Comfort Jets: Unlike other whirlpool jets that are uncomfortable to sit against, Comfort Jets sit flush against tub wall, matching the contour and ergonomics of the tub. These widely acclaimed jets push a broad, low-pressure stream of air-induced water in a circular motion, stretching further into the bath and deeper into your muscles.
- Silent Air Induction: Whirlpool jets don’t push just water – they push air too. In fact, it is the air that is adjusted when you dial in your jet velocity. This process of introducing air to the water is called "air induction". For some whirlpool tubs, air induction can create an irritating hissing sound, but not this tub; air induction is done silently.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 12" to 18" deeper than other whirlpools, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 30" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 37" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 33" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Door Width: 18" (maximum width of door)
- Step Height: 5-1/4" (height of the step leading into the tub)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 75-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Whirlpool
- Drain Location: Left
- Pump Placement: Right
- Blower Placement: Right
- Material: Gelcoat
- Number of Whirlpool Jets: 13
- Country of Origin: USA
- 3060.100.WL: This model
- 3060.100.WR: This model with right-hand drain
- 3060.100.AL: Air Bath version of this model
- 3060.100.CL: Whirlpool / Air Bath combo version of this model
- 3060.100.SL: Soaking tub version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Walk In Tub Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 3060.100.WLL
- American Standard 3060.100.WLW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 3060.100.WL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
American Standard Quick DrainAmerican Standard's Optional Quick Drain Feature will have you out of your tub and on with your life up to 8 times faster than with a traditional drain.
American Standard Walk In Tub Intro VideoCheckout this intro video to see the main features and benefits of owning a Walk In Bath from American Standard