American Standard 4335.020 Pekoe Extender Kitchen FaucetDo you like this faucet? Check out this reviewed American Standard 4335.020 Pekoe Extender Kitchen Faucet with the single handle and pullout spray.
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet from the Pekoe Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the kitchen faucet collections from American Standard. Our kitchen faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our kitchen faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Ceramic disc valve provides a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
- Durable brass construction for long life.
- Swivel spray automatically extends when water is turned on and retracts when water is turned off.
- Spray rotates easily for full coverage of the sink for washing and rinsing.
- Lifetime finish won't tarnish or scratch.
- Lifetime warranty.
- ADA Approved metal lever handle.
- Coordinating Pull Out, Pull Down, Semi-Professional, Kitchen and Bar Faucets also available.
- Memory Position Valving: Allows user to turn valve on and off at preferred temperature setting without readjusting handle position each time.
- Lead Free: Faucet contains Less than 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Pekoe Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 4335.020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 4335.020.002*
- American Standard 4335.020.075*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 4335.020.002 Product Specifications
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.