- Electronic flush valve with Selectronic proximity system for hygienic "Hands Free" operation
- Self-cleaning piston with integral wiper spring helps prevent clogging and reduces maintenance
- Piston operation delivers superior flush accuracy and repeatability
- Positive seal ensures leak-free performance
- Fully mechanical manual override - allows valve to flush during a power failure
- Fail-safe operation - valve automatically closes, and does not need to be reset, on loss of power or water pressure
- Adjustable sanitary flush - valve automatically flushes after 24 hours of non-use to clean fixture and maintain trap seal
- Sensor and electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant
- Range can be adjusted manually or with optional remote control
- Chemical resistant EPDM seals are unaffected by chloramines
- Factory-installed CR-P2 lithium battery
- No external volume adjustment
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Can be installed left or right-handed
- ADA compliant
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF
- Spud Placement: Top
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6065.161.002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6065.161 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.