This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Soap Dispenser Recommended
Basin Rack Recommended
Extension Kit Recommended
Culinaire Drop In 50/50 Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Single Faucet Hole and 33" Length
Culinaire sinks are European styled stainless steel sinks with a hint of American ingenuity.
American Standard 7502.103 Features:
- Drop In Installation
- Engineered to be both beautiful and durable
- Can be used with basket strainer (4331.013), soap dispenser (4503.115), basin rack (7412.100), wire rinse rack (7532.100), colander (8130.100), cutting board (9001.100), extension kit (790772-0070A) and hole cover plug (790773-0070A)
American Standard 7502.103 Specifications:
- Constructed from Stainless Steel
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 7-7/8" (D) x 13-1/2" (E) x 16-1/8" (H)
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 7-7/8" (D) x 13-1/2" (E) x 16-1/8" (H)
- Nominal Dimensions: 33" (L) x 22" (W) x 8-1/8" (H)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Culinaire Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 7502.103
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 7502.103.075
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.