Prairie 6-1/4" Towel Ring
Add the final touches to any bathroom with American Standard’s bathroom accessories. Designed to be both beautiful and functional, they complement a variety of American Standard faucets. Whether your style is traditional or contemporary, there is an accessory collection to match.
American Standard 8040.190 Features:
- Prairie Towel Ring
- All Metal Construction
- Easy Installation for Drywall or Tile Mounting
- Lifetime PVD Finish - Finish Will Not Tarnish, Scratch or Corrode
- Lifetime Warranty
American Standard 8040.190 Specifications:
- Height: 7-1/8"
- Width: 6-1/4"
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Prairie Field Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 8040.190
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 8040.190.068*
- American Standard 8040.190.002
- American Standard 8040.190.299*
Chrome / Polished Brass
- American Standard 8040.190.228
- American Standard 8040.190.224*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- American Standard 8040.190.099*
- American Standard 8040.190.295*
- American Standard 8040.190.246*
Satin / Brass
- American Standard 8040.190.234
Satin / Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 8040.190.002 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.