- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: tub spout, valve trim, shower head, shower arm and flange
- The Reliant Collection brings total flexibility to bathroom décor
- American Standard faucets are engineered to work flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge included – plugs into valve body
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Rough-in valve sold separately - when adding to cart, this item will be presented
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- TRIMendous Universal Valve Bodies: Should you ever change your mind about the style of your bathroom and wish to change out the fixtures, this shower trim package can easily be swapped out for any other American Standard shower trim without having to break into the wall and replace the valve. The Universal valve body and trim assemblies make the switch a breeze.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/2" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3-3/4"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Reliant Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard T385.522
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard T385.522.002
- American Standard T385.522.295*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard T385.522.002 Product Specifications
|Collection||Reliant 3, Reliant|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.