This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim Only with Metal Lever Handles and Non-Diverter Crescent Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Valve Not Included.
- Brass Crescent slip-fit spout.
- Metal Lever Handles.
- Durable Cast Brass Construction.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — Function & Finish.
- ADA Approved Lever Handles.
- Coordinating Lavatory, Bath/Shower and Bidet Faucets Available.
- Less valve: For use with R800 Series Valves.
- Brass Construction.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Hampton Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard T980.732.068*
- American Standard T980.732.002*
- American Standard T980.732.299*
Chrome / Polished Brass
- American Standard T980.732.099*
- American Standard T980.732.295
- American Standard T980.732.246*
Satin / Brass
- American Standard T980.732.234*
Satin / Chrome
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T980.732 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.