This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Hand showers from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Hand Shower Package Includes: holding bracket, valve trim, and hand shower
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- All hardware required for installation of hand shower is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Single spray function - featuring a full body spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Hampton Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard T991.712.002
- American Standard T991.712.099*
- American Standard T991.712.295*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T991.712 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.