Functional Collection 3/4" Door Thickness Full Wrap Full Insert Hinges with Ball Tip
Hinges are a subtle and often overlooked aspect of home décor. The right hinge will seamlessly blend in with a well-decorated kitchen, but the wrong one will set a jarring note, and may impede functionality as well. Choose wisely. Choose Amerock.
High Strength steel and your choice of styles and finishes mean that "Functional" and "Attractive" aren't mutually exclusive.
- Designed with interleaved wings to minimize door gap
- Attractive hinge is a perfect complement to fine, solid wood cabinets
- Hinge eliminates the need to mortise the door frame
- Exclusive pin treatment assures silent reliable performance
- Patented angled set hold simplifies installation; easy horizontal/vertical adjustment
- Door gap as small as 1/16"
- Exceeds KCMA, BHMA standards for strength, finish quality and life cycle endurance
- (3) #6 F.H. x 5/8"; (4) #6 F.H. x 1/2"
- Length: 2-3/8"
- Width: 1-1/2"
- Projection: 1"
Amerock is defining cabinet hardware fashion in homes everywhere. Amerock continues to introduce new designs, colors, and finishes, based on constant surveys of decorating trends and consumer preferences. Amerock brings you fresh, lasting looks which appeal to a variety of tastes
Additional Amerock Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Amerock Products
- Shop All Amerock Functional Collection Products
Our SKU: Amerock PK3175TB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Amerock PK3175TB-AE
- Amerock PK3175TB-DAE
Dark Antique English
- Amerock PK3175TB-FB
- Amerock PK3175TB-14
- Amerock PK3175TB-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Amerock PK3175TB-PB*
- Amerock PK3175TB-G10
- Amerock PK3175TB-SB*
- Amerock PK3175TB-G9
- Amerock PK3175TB-WI
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Amerock PK3175TB-AE Product Specifications
|Hinge Type||Full Wrap, Inset, Wrap|
|Number of Holes||7|
|Number of Knuckles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.