Mercer Street 1 Light Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Steven & Chris Collection
The winning Mercer Street series of beautiful drum shades now has matching half circle wall brackets. This fixture is exclusively designed by Steven & Chris from HGTV's Designer Guys.
- White or Oatmeal Drum Shade
- Half Cylinder shade offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- UL / CSA Listed for Interior Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt E26 medium base bulb (Not Included)
- Width: 10"
- Height: 10"
- Extension: 5"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Artcraft Lighting Products
- Artcraft Lighting Mercer Street Collection
This Artcraft Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Artcraft Lighting SC526OM
- Artcraft Lighting SC526WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SC526 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Artcraft Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.