- Finished and polished by hand
- Anti-friction nylon insert provides quiet closing and reduces strike plate scratches
- Working parts are precisely machined for maximum strength
- Comes with 5048 rose and full lip strike
Key Product Attributes:
- Passage Function: Baldwin's passage leversets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These levers are perfect for a hallway or closet where no locking is necessary. Sometimes passage levers are used in conjunction with a deadbolt for an entrance or back door.
- Solid Forged Brass Construction: All Baldwin hardware begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product when compared to simpler casting techniques. Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Premium Estate Latch: An industry standard, Baldwin's Estate latch features a 28 degree rotation providing for much easier turning and smoother operation than latches utilizing a 40 degree rotation. To compensate for the solidity of Baldwin levers, each lever-strength latch also includes heavy-duty springs to offset the weighty construction that accompanies solid forged brass. Further, each Baldwin latch comes with an anti-friction insert that allows for nearly silent closing while also greatly reducing strike plate scratches.
- Concealed Screws: Baldwin Estate Collection levers and rosettes install cleanly on both the interior and exterior of the door, completely concealing all screws required for the installation. All you'll ever see is the door, and the hardware you've chosen for it—seamlessly co-existing.
- Living Finishes: Baldwin Living Finishes, which include Non-Lacquered Brass, Vintage Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, are designed to mimic the patina of a well-loved piece of vintage hardware, and as such will change and adapt over time naturally. For those who appreciate the well-worn look of aged door hardware, but still require the strength and durability of a Baldwin finish, Living Finishes are an ideal fit.
- Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Rose Diameter: 2.625"
- Material: Solid Brass
- Concealed Screws: Yes
- Projection: 2.506"
- Lever Length: 3.985"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" , 2-3/4"
- 5455V.FD: Dummy Set
- 5455V.RDM: Right Single Dummy
- 5455V.LDM: Left Single Dummy
- 5455V.PASS (This Model): Passage Function
- 5455V.PRIV: Privacy Function
There are brand names, and then there is Baldwin. Constantly building and re-building upon a time tested legacy of superior design, craftsmanship, functionality and innovation, Baldwin Hardware has delivered modern luxury to discriminating homeowners, architects and designers since 1946. From being the first to forge solid brass door hardware to setting precedence for Lifetime Finishes, Baldwin has been and always will be synonymous with revolutionary technology and unsurpassed quality. Aspire to make your home much more than mere shelter, and relax in the assurance that function and elegance can finally flourish within the same line of fine products—Baldwin can show you how.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 5455V.PASS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 5455V151PASS
- Baldwin 5455V402PASS
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5455V412PASS
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 5455V003PASS
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 5455V055PASS
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 5455V056PASS
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 5455V031PASS
- Baldwin 5455V102PASS
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 5455V030PASS
- Baldwin 5455V260PASS
- Baldwin 5455V050PASS
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 5455V150PASS
- Baldwin 5455V112PASS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 5455V260PASS Product Specifications
|28 Degree Latch||Yes|
|Collection||Estate, Estate Pre-Configured|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.