This Entryset fits left/right hand active door. This entry set is locked and unlocked by a key from the exterior while a thumb turn on the interior serves the same function. Emergency egress allows the door to be opened from the inside without unlocking, while the outside stays locked.
- FOR RIGHT HANDED APPLICATIONS ONLY
- Made of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Latch is constructed for exceptional durability and smooth operation. They are reversible to accommodate all door conditions.
- All latches are supplied standard with a full lip strike.
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are constructed of solid brass for strength and security!
- Concealed mounting system means that there are no fasteners visible to accumulate dirt and debris.
- Backset is Not Adjustable, Please Specify
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 6402151RENT
- Baldwin 6402452RENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 6402402RENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6402412RENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 6402003RENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 6402055RENT*
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 6402056RENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 6402031RENT
- Baldwin 6402102RENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6402260RENT
- Baldwin 6402190RENT
- Baldwin 6402050RENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 6402264RENT*
- Baldwin 6402150RENT
- Baldwin 6402112RENT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6402.RENT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.