Hamilton Right Hand Double Cylinder Mortise Handleset Trim Set
Double Cylinder: A double cylinder lock is keyed on both sides of the door and is only locked and unlocked via a key. Often times they are used on doors where glass is near the door that could be easily broken and the thumbturn on a standard single cylinder lock would be accessible. Note: Some images of this product may be of single cylinder version of the lock with a thumbturn on the interior rather than a keyed cylinder.
Caution: Double Cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock. Please check local codes before installing.
The quality of style and show. Baldwin Estate Collection tells people that you live to a higher standard. While meticulously detailed for architectural accuracy, this is no hollow beauty. Select from many other products and accessories in the collection to coordinate your entire home and hardware decor package.
Baldwin Estate is a component door hardware system and each component must be purchased separately for a complete package. Choosing the correct components for your particular application can be confusing and frustrating. Baldwin even offers an entire training course on this subject matter. Let our trained professionals choose the correct components based on your measurements and take the hassle out of this process!
- Included Items when configured as TRIM SET ONLY:
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Trim
- Knob(s) or Lever(s)
- NOTE: TRIM SET ONLY IS NOT A DUMMY SET. THE KNOB, LEVER, OR THUMBPIECE HAVE FUNCTIONALITY.
- TRIM SET ONLY IS SUGGESTED ONLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MORTISE HARDWARE!
- For a Dummy Set, Please see this model in the ".FD" version
- Additional items included when you select a DOOR THICKNESS:
- Mortise Lock (This depends on your door thickness and backset)
- Lock Cylinder(s) (This depends on your door thickness)
- Additional spindle if required (This depends on your door thickness)
- Additional latch strike if required (This depends on your backset)
- Blocking ring if required (This depends on your door thickness)
For custom configurations or questions please call us at (888) 649-0865
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 6544.RDBL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 6544038RDBL*
- Baldwin 6544151RDBL
- Baldwin 6544452RDBL
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 6544402RDBL
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6544412RDBL
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 6544003RDBL
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 6544056RDBL
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 6544102RDBL
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6544260RDBL
- Baldwin 6544040RDBL
- Baldwin 6544050RDBL
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 6544060RDBL
Satin Brass and Brown
- Baldwin 6544264RDBL
- Baldwin 6544150RDBL
- Baldwin 6544112RDBL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 6544060RDBL Product Specifications
|Backset||1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4"|
|Function||Double Cylinder Entry Set|
|Grip Center to Center||7|
|Handing||Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right, Right Hand Reverse|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.