Baldwin 8530.R Small Case Mortise Lock For Right Handed Estates Knob by Knob
- Reversible interior passage mortise lock with 2-1/2" backset
- Knob by Knob
- Cost effective alternative to Tubular Latch with Mortise Bolt
- Quick and easy install on pre-prepared doors
- Heavy guage steel case, solid forged brass interior working parts
- Completely reversible for all door conditions
- Turn Pieces and Emergency Release Trim must be ordered separately (Not included in price of lock)
- Spindle not included
- Steel Case: 0.625" x 3.375" x 3.75"
- Front: 0.156" x 1" x 5.75". Adjustable for beveled conditions; finished to match.
- Latch Bolt: 0.5" x 0.625" x 0.5" throw. Furnished in US4 and 26D finishes to match trim.
- Hub Size: 0.29". Broached on the diamond.
- Backset: 2.5"
- Spacing: Knob hub to turn piece: 2.25"
- Strike: Specially-designed curved lip strike is fully reversible (non-handed); available in 1.25" Lip to Center dimension only
- Dust Box: Box is furnished unattached; conceals installation marks and cutouts
- Packed: One in a box with a strike, dustbox, and fasteners.
- Ordering Instructions: Locks are supplied as illustrated in left column. To install as illustrated in right column, specify the OPPOSITE HAND OF THE DOOR
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Mortise Lock Collection Products
Our SKU: Baldwin 8530.R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 8530038R*
- Baldwin 8530151R
- Baldwin 8530003R
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 8530055R
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 8530056R
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 8530102R
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 8530030R
- Baldwin 8530260R
- Baldwin 8530190R
- Baldwin 8530040R
- Baldwin 8530050R
Satin Brass & Black
- Baldwin 8530060R
Satin Brass & Brown
- Baldwin 8530264R
- Baldwin 8530150R
- Baldwin 8530112R
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 8530060R Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.