Baldwin 85315.RENT Right Handed Logan Style Single Cylinder Handleset with a Wave Interior Lever
The Logan entry set has a traditional style that has stood the test of time. Perfect for your three hundred year old colonial, or something a bit more modern. With Baldwin, you never have to sacrifice style for security! A beautiful interior lever comes with this set. This single cylinder function locks and unlocks with a push turn on the inside and a key on the outside.
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
- Deadbolt case i8s formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85315.RENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85315151RENT
- Baldwin 85315452RENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85315402RENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85315412RENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85315003RENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85315056RENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85315102RENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85315260RENT
- Baldwin 85315190RENT
- Baldwin 85315050RENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85315264RENT
- Baldwin 85315150RENT
- Baldwin 85315112RENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85315150RENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||6.489|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.