Madison Single Cylinder Handleset with Classic Interior Knob
The Madison handleset features a classically styled pull and grip with a square mounting and a squared deadbolt. Its simple and beautiful design will compliment a variety of decors. With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security! Single cylinder function locks and unlocks with a push turn on the inside and a key on the outside.
- Deadbolt case i8s formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85320.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85320151ENTR
- Baldwin 85320452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85320402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85320412ENTR
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85320003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85320055ENTR
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85320056ENTR
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85320031ENTR
- Baldwin 85320102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85320260ENTR
- Baldwin 85320190ENTR
- Baldwin 85320050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85320264ENTR
- Baldwin 85320150ENTR
- Baldwin 85320112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85320151ENTR Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||6.489|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.