Baldwin 85327.RENT Right Handed Bethpage Single Cylinder Solid Brass Entry set with the BETHPAGE INTERIOR LEVER
The Bethpage Entry set has a classic look, one that was stood the test of time. Its delicate curves and attention to detail will brighten your front door. The double cylinder function locks and unlocks on the inside with a push turn and on the outside with a key. With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security!
- PICTURE SHOWS EGG KNOB, THIS ITEM SHIPS WITH BETHPAGE LEVER
- Deadbolt case is formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85327.RENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85327151RENT
- Baldwin 85327452RENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85327402RENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85327412RENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85327003RENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85327055RENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85327056RENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85327031RENT
- Baldwin 85327102RENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85327030RENT
- Baldwin 85327260RENT
- Baldwin 85327190RENT
- Baldwin 85327050RENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85327264RENT
- Baldwin 85327150RENT
- Baldwin 85327112RENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.