Bethpage Single Cylinder Solid Brass Entryset with the Bethpage Interior Knob
The Bethpage Entryset has a classic look, one that was stood the test of time. Its delicate curves and attention to detail will brighten your front door. The double cylinder function locks and unlocks on the inside with a push turn and on the outside with a key. With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security!
- Deadbolt case i8s formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85327.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85327151ENTR
- Baldwin 85327452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85327402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85327412ENTR
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85327003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85327102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85327190ENTR
- Baldwin 85327050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85327150ENTR
- Baldwin 85327112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85327150ENTR Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.