Baldwin 85337.RENT Right Handed Bethpage Escutcheon Single Cylinder Handleset with Bethpage Interior Lever
The beautiful Bethpage handleset has a look that has stood the test of time. Its delicate curves and attention to detail will brighten any doorway! With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks from the inside with a push turn and from the outside with a key.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Deadbolt Borehole to Latch Borehole is 5.5"
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85337.RENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85337151RENT
- Baldwin 85337452RENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85337402RENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85337412RENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85337003RENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85337055RENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85337056RENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85337031RENT
- Baldwin 85337102RENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85337260RENT
- Baldwin 85337190RENT
- Baldwin 85337050RENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85337150RENT
- Baldwin 85337112RENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85337003RENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.