Bethpage Single Cylinder Handleset with Bethpage Interior Knob and Emergency Release Feature
The Bethpage Entryset has a classic look, one that was stood the test of time. Its delicate curves and attention to detail will brighten your front door. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks on the inside with a push turn and on the outside with a key. With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security! The emergency egress function allows the deadbolt latch to be released from the inside by turning the knob.
- Deadbolt case i8s formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85337.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85337151ENTR
- Baldwin 85337452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85337402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85337003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85337056ENTR
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85337102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85337050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85337150ENTR
- Baldwin 85337112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|