Baldwin 85345.2FD Landon Two Point Dummy Handleset with Egg Style Interior Knob
You can never go wrong with the classic look of the Landon style handleset. The dummy function is surface mounted and not functional except as a pull. This is perfect for the inactive leaf of a double door, or anywhere else a latch is not needed.
- Matches Baldwin Landon Style Two Point Sets with Deadbolt on the Handle as well as above the Handle as a Sectional Mount.
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
This Baldwin item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Baldwin 853451512FD
- Baldwin 853454522FD
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 853454022FD
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853454122FD
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 853450032FD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853450552FD
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 853450562FD
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 853450312FD
- Baldwin 853451022FD
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853452602FD
- Baldwin 853451902FD
- Baldwin 853450502FD
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 853452642FD
- Baldwin 853451502FD
- Baldwin 853451122FD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 85345.2FD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Baldwin products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.