Baldwin 85345.2ENT Landon Style Two Point Single Cylinder Handleset with Egg Interior Knob
Greet your guests in style with this classically styled entrance set. The single cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks from the inside with a turn-button, and from the outside with a key.
- Two Point Means there are two points of locking on the mechanism. There is one deadbolt on the same plate as the handle and another deadbolt above the handle.
- Both Deadbolts are Single Cylinder
- Made of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Latch is constructed for exceptional durability and smooth operation. They are reversible to accommodate all door conditions.
- All latches are supplied standard with a full lip strike.
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are constructed of solid brass for strength and security!
- Concealed mounting system means that there are no fasteners visible to accumulate dirt and debris.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85345.2ENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 853451512ENT
- Baldwin 853454522ENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 853454022ENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853454122ENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 853450032ENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853450552ENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 853450562ENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 853450312ENT
- Baldwin 853451022ENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853452602ENT
- Baldwin 853451902ENT
- Baldwin 853450502ENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 853452642ENT
- Baldwin 853451502ENT
- Baldwin 853451500032ENT
Satin Nickel X Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853451122ENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 853451122ENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Grip Center to Center||7.26|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Two Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.