Blakely Single Cylinder Handleset with Egg Style Interior Knob
The simple, classic design of the Blakely handleset is at home in older homes as well as knew. Whether you are building new, or updating, this handleset is sure to compliment your decor. The single cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks from the outside with a key and the inside with a push turn. The emergency egress function allows the bolt and latch to be released at the same time by turning the interior lever.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85360.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85360151ENTR
- Baldwin 85360452ENTR
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85360402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85360412ENTR
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85360003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85360056ENTR
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85360102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85360260ENTR
- Baldwin 85360050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85360264ENTR
- Baldwin 85360150ENTR
- Baldwin 85360112ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85360112ENTR Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||7.25|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.