Ashton Two-Point Single Cylinder Handleset with Colonial Interior Knob
The beautiful Ashton handleset has a classic style that has stood the test of time. Whether your home is old, or new, this handleset will fit right in. The single cylinder function locks with a key from the outside and a push turn on the inside.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85365.2ENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 853651512ENT
- Baldwin 853654522ENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 853654022ENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853654122ENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 853650032ENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853650552ENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 853650562ENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 853650312ENT
- Baldwin 853651022ENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853652602ENT
- Baldwin 853651902ENT
- Baldwin 853650502ENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 853652642ENT
- Baldwin 853651502ENT
- Baldwin 853651122ENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 853652642ENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Two Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.