Nantucket Double Cylinder Handleset with Colonial Interior Knob
Double Cylinder: A double cylinder lock is keyed on both sides of the door and is only locked and unlocked via a key. Often times they are used on doors where glass is near the door that could be easily broken and the thumbturn on a standard single cylinder lock would be accessible. Note: Some images of this product may be of single cylinder version of the lock with a thumbturn on the interior rather than a keyed cylinder.
Caution: Double Cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock. Please check local codes before installing.
For a look inspired by the classic colonial manors, you need not look further than the Nantucket handleset. Its beauty and attention to detail are impossible to miss. With Baldwin you can have both style and security. The double cylinder function locks and unlocks on both sides with a key.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85370.DBLC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85370003DBLC
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85370102DBLC
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85370050DBLC
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85370150DBLC
- Baldwin 85370112DBLC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85370112DBLC Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.