Baldwin 85385.2RH Right Handed Soho Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with Soho Interior Lever
The streamlined and modern look of the Soho two-point single cylinder handleset would be a compliment to any front door. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks from the outside with a key and from the inside with a push turn.
- Two Point Handleset features 2 keyed locking points on the exterior side
- For Right Handed applications only
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85385.2RH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 853851512RH
- Baldwin 853854522RH
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 853854022RH
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853854122RH
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 853850032RH
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 853850552RH
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 853850562RH
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 853851022RH
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 853852602RH
- Baldwin 853851902RH
- Baldwin 853850502RH
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 853852642RH
- Baldwin 853851502RH
- Baldwin 853850312RH
- Baldwin 853851122RH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 853850502RH Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Two Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.