Baldwin 85327.LENT Left Handed Bethpage Single Cylinder Solid Brass Entry set with the Bethpage Interior Lever
The Bethpage Entry set has a classic look, one that was stood the test of time. Its delicate curves and attention to detail will brighten your front door. The double cylinder function locks and unlocks on the inside with a push turn and on the outside with a key. With Baldwin you never have to sacrifice style for security!
- Deadbolt case is formed with heavy gauge steel
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: Baldwin 85327.LENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 85327151LENT
- Baldwin 85327452LENT
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 85327402LENT
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85327412LENT
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 85327003LENT
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 85327055LENT
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 85327056LENT
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 85327031LENT
- Baldwin 85327102LENT
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 85327030LENT
- Baldwin 85327260LENT
- Baldwin 85327190LENT
- Baldwin 85327050LENT
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 85327264LENT
- Baldwin 85327150LENT
- Baldwin 85327112LENT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Baldwin 85327151LENT Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8.5|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.