Make sure to choose the bathtub that is right for your needs, space and installation requirements. Whether you want a tub shower for your kid’s bathroom or a luxurious spa experience for your master bath, choosing the right tub for your needs is important. However, before you choose the style of tub, you will need to figure out what will fit in your bathroom’s space, and one that meets your installation requirements.
Start by answering these questions and for more help, check out our Bathtub Buying Guide:
What type of bathtub will you be installing?
What size bathtub do you need?
What type of bathing experience are you looking for?
Jetted – Whirlpool
- Also know as a jetted tub
- Place water jets near major muscle groups
- Produces vigorous water movement
Jetted – Air
- Feature tiny holes to push air out
- Step up in function and price
- Produces soothing water experience
- Most common tub type
- Standard tub without added water features
- Most affordable type