This easy to clean and easy to remove toilet seat is stylish while the molded wood material provides durability and stability. The shell sculptured design provides your bathroom a unique accent, complementing your décor.
- Exclusive shell design complements bath décor
- Durable molded wood with a high-gloss finish that resists chipping and scratching
- Color-matched bumpers and hinges
- Fits all manufacturers' elongated bowls
- Made in the USA (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
- Made with environmentally friendly materials and processes
- Easy-Clean & Change®: Our patented Easy-Clean & Change® technology allows the seat to be completely removed from the toilet bowl. Just twist the hinge cap, and lift the toilet seat to thoroughly clean both the seat and bowl.
- Height: 2"(measured from the rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Width: 14-1/4" (measured from left most point to the right most point on the seat)
- Length: 18-3/4" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Width (Inside): 8-3/10" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Length (Inside): 11-15/16" (measured from the back to the front of the inner opening of the seat)
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Seat Front: Closed
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Additional Bemis Links
This Bemis item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Bemis 122EC 000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 122EC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Bemis products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.