This closed front with cover seat is ideal for any medic-aid commercial application. Made from durable plastic, the seat resists chips, wears and stains. The STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™ cuts installation time by one third and prevents toilet seat loosening. DuraGuard® Antimicrobial has properties built in to protect the seat from the growth of micro-organisms. Attached to the seat are stainless steel safety side arms that provide more support and stability to users.
- ADA tested stainless steel safety side arms
- Commercial-grade, heavy duty plastic with molded-in color resists wear, chips and stains
- Check hinge prevents the seat from going 11° beyond vertical
- Non-corrosive 300 series stainless steel posts and pintles
- Fits all manufacturers' elongated bowls
- Made in the USA (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
- Made with environmentally friendly materials and processes
- STA-TITE®: STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™ reduces installation time and eliminates callbacks for loose seats. With a 33% faster installation, you're able to install your seat with ease and move on to spending your time doing the things you want.
- DuraGuard®: DuraGuard® antimicrobial with properties built in to protect the seat from the growth of micro-organisms. DuraGuard® Antimicrobial does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- Height: 7"(measured from the rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Width: 14"(measured from left most point to the right most point on the seat)
- Length: 18-4/5" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Width (Inside): 8-1/8" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Length (Inside): 12-1/4" (measured from the back to the front of the inner opening of the seat)
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Material: Plastic
- Seat Front: Closed
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Additional Bemis Links
This Bemis item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Bemis MA2100T 000
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MA2100 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Bemis products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.