This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rear Mounting Bracket Recommended
22" Long Pull-Out Single Extension Standard Euro Slide Set
This is a single extension bottom mounted drawer runner with Blumatic self-closing action. This creates a parallel 3/32" drop as the door closes. The durable epoxy coated steel profiles have cabinet profiles compatible to the 32mm line bore pattern.
METABOX is a versatile steel drawer program with many application options. Virtually unlimited storage solutions are possible with the range of heights, lengths and optional accessories in the METABOX program. Within this comprehensive system, everything stored is easy to access and even small or bulky items are handled with ease. It offers economical solutions for drawers made from wood and steel. With a proven track record of quality, durability and excellent performance they represent a sound economical option.
- Standard single extension runner set
- Left and right cabinet and drawer profiles
- Bottom mounted
- Durable epoxy coating
- Smooth running synthetic rollers on tempered steel axles
- Captive RH profiles / tolerance LH profiles
- 1/2" side clearance
- Double warning lift out stop
- Pictured as parts 1 and 2
- Actual profile length: 21.75"
- Interior Cabinet Depth
- Frame cabinet maximum*: 24.25"
- Frame cabinet minimum*: 22.75"
- *For inset drawer vary by front thickness
- Panel cabinet minimum: 21.75"
- 21.75" Suggested drawer length
- BHMA Grade 1 certified
Blum, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of functional hardware for the kitchen cabinet and commercial casework industries specializing in lift systems, concealed hinges and drawer runner systems.
Additional Blum Links
Blum 230M5500-W Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame, Panel|
|Installation Type||Screw, Euro Mount|
|Minimum Cabinet Depth||22.75|
|Mounting Type||Bottom Mount|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.