Vuelo Single Handle Bar/Prep Faucet with Pull-out Spray and MagneDock Technology
Taking its design inspiration from a swan, Vuelo forms a graceful, majestic silhouette - one that is only enhanced with the new Cocoa Bronze/Stainless Steel split finish. With a wide variety of configurations, including Brizo's only high-rise pull-out design, as well as optional SmartTouch Technology, Vuelo is a true departure from the ordinary.
Brizo 63955LF Features:
- Dual function pull-out spray
- Choose between or aerated mode with the push of a button
- Single hole installation
- Touch-Clean spray head
- Single lever handle
- Quick connect hoses
- Red/blue graphics on handle indicate temperature
- Escutcheon plate not included
Brizo 63955LF Specifications:
- Height: 15"
- Spout Height: 10-1/2"
- Spout Reach: 7-1/8"
- Spout Swivel: 360 degrees
- Max Deck Thickness: 3"
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gpm
Brizo Faucet Technologies:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Brizo offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- MagneDock®: Brizo's patented MagneDock® docking technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Brizo kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagneDock® Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meets California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
- Diamond™ Seal: Brizo's Diamond™ Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 63955LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Kitchen Technologies||Diamond Seal, MagneDock|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.