Venuto Low Lead Compliant Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Spray and SmartTouch Technology
Sleek Euro pull-down design paired with cutting edge technology.
- Single handle, 2-function pull-down kitchen faucets for exposed mounting on single, two and three hole sinks.
- Smart Touch® on/off functionality.
- On-off indicator light also signals when batteries run low.
- 15 1/2" (393 mm) high, 9 1/2" (241 mm) long, spout swings 360?.
- Lever handle. Full motion valve cartridge.
- Magnetic docking system secures sprayer to spout.
- Touch-Clean® sprayhead.
- Pull-down wand operates in an aerated or spray mode via an ergonomic toggle diverter.
- Thin deck mounting aid to help secure product if used on thin sinks.
- Dual integral check valves in sprayer assembly.
- Integrated removable debris screen in sprayer assembly.
- Disposable hose lead to aid installation.
- Spacer for mounting nut to reduce number of turns required for installation.
- Mounting wrench to assist in tightening mounting nut securely.
- Hose travels inside mounting shank so it will not interfere with deck edges.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- Filtering: No
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 6"
- Spout Height: 8.1250"
- Spout Reach: 9.5"
- Spout Swivel: 360 Degree
- Spout Type: Swivel
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.5"
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Product Weight: 11.270 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Eco Friendly: No
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Pre Rinse: No
- Pullout Spray: Yes
- Sidespray Included: No
- Soap Dispenser Included: No
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- SmartTouch®: This intuitive tap technology enables you to turn the faucet on and off with just a touch anywhere on the faucet's body or handle. This feature is particularly helpful when your hands are messy (such as cooking) or when on-demand water is needed (such as dishwashing). SmartTouch® faucets include an LED indicator light at the base of the faucet which lets you know the touch feature is active while also making the statement that you've got the latest-and-greatest in faucet technology. SmartTouch® kitchen faucets are designed to be easy enough to install that the typical homeowner can do it in less than an hour. Electricians are not required.
- MagneDock®: Brizo's patented MagneDock® docking technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Brizo kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagneDock® Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Electronic Faucets - Electronic faucets provide the convenience of electronic on/off activation and help to conserve water.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
- Euro-Motion Diamond Valve: The Euro-Motion Diamond Valve uses a diamond-coated ceramic disc with an extremely smooth, hard and durable diamond coating that eliminates the need for lubricant. There's nothing to wash away and no sticking - the faucet will operate just as smoothly after 20 years as it did on Day One. In fact, it has tested to 5 million cycles - 10 times longer than the industry standard. And the one-piece InnoFlex waterways with PEX-C tubing keep water inside the faucet and out of contact with potential metal contaminants. In addition to all of these benefits, Euro-Motion Valves feature an ergonomic motion that is better suited to accommodate innovative Brizo design.
- Diamond™ Seal: Brizo's Diamond™ Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 64070LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Brizo Kitchen Technologies||SmartTouch, Diamond Seal, MagneDock|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.