Quiessence Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Single Handle Bathroom Faucet
Minimalist style brings retro European design to America. Metal pop-up included. Wenge and maple wood handle accents sold separately.
- Single handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on 1 hole applications.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cartridge type.
- Recommend 1 1/2" hole size.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- The back edge of the faucet body must be at least 1 1/2" from the backsplash on wall in order to allow the lift rod to function properly.
- Vessel deck model includes metal grid strainer.
- Optional push button drain assembly (RP52487 or RP52488) available.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI, 5.7L @ 414Pa
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 7.1250"
- Width: 1.5"
- Spout Height: 3.75"
- Spout Reach: 5.1875"
- Faucet Centers: 0
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 5.300 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 65014LF-BN Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.