Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Providence Belle WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet Less Handles
Graceful lines and classic touches combine to match a more traditional style. 7" high arc spout for added convenience. Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability.
- Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout bodies.
- Widespread – 6" to 16" centers.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- 1?4 turn stop may be removed for 180° rotation.
- Quick Snap® installation.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Note: Standard mounting deck thickness can be extended 1" with RP10612.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: No
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Overall Height: 7"
- Spout Height: 4.75"
- Spout Reach: 4.75"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.2
- Product Weight: 7.700 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 6526-BBLHP Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.