Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
RSVP Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet Less Handles
- Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on 3 hole applications.
- Widespread 6" to 16" centers.
- 5" (127 mm) long, 8" (203 mm) high rigid spout.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- Metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Height: 8"
- Width: 18.75"
- Depth: 6.75"
- Spout Height: 3.8125"
- Spout Reach: 5"
- Max Deck Thickness: 2"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 5 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Cross, Metal Lever
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Pullout Spray: No
- Soap Dispenser Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65390LF-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65390LF-BZLHP
- Brizo 65390LF-BNLHP
- Brizo 65390LF-PCLHP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo 65390LF-PCLHP Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Handle Style||Cross, Lever|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.