Quiessence Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Wall-Mount Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Minimalist style brings retro European design to America. Metal grid strainer with overflow included (other drain options sold separately.) Wenge and maple wood handle accents sold separately.
- Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting in 3 hole wall applications.
- Solid metal spout.
- 6 3/4" - 8 1/2" adjustable spout based on rough-in.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90? (1/4 turn) rotation.
- 8" centers, 4" distance between holes.
- Recommend 1 1/2" hole size.
- Adjustable roughing in dimensions: 2 1/8" to 3 1/2".
- 1/2" I.P.S. inlets.
- Metal grid strainer included.
- Optional push button drain assembly (RP52487 or RP52488) available.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI, 5.7L @ 414Pa
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 2.6875"
- Width: 13.1875"
- Spout Reach: 6.75"
- Faucet Centers: 8"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 9.300 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Wall Mounted
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65814LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65814LF-BZ*
- Brizo 65814LF-BN
- Brizo 65814LF-PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo 65814LF-PC Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.