How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Virage 6" WaterSense Rain Shower Showerhead with 2.0 GPM Flow Rate and H2Okinetic Technology
Elegantly twisted forms create a hand crafted work of art for the bath. 6" square raincan showerhead. 2.0gpm @ 80psi.
- H2O Kinetic Technology® single function showerhead.
- Finished sprayface matches shell finish.
- Showerhead has 1/2"-14 NPSM female connection.
- Optional solid brass showerarm (RP62603).
- 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Showerhead Width: 6"
- Showerhead Height: 3.75"
- Number of Shower Heads: 1
- Showerhead Shape: Square
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Spray Pattern: Full
- Product Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.0
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Brizo has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Brizo H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo 82330-BZ Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.