Charlotte Single Function Personal Handshower with 24” Adjustable Slidebar
Charlotte(TM) infuses clean lines with classical elegance, deftly bridging the gap between traditional and modern design. Single function handshower. 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi.
Hand Shower Features:
- Hand shower with full spray pattern and touch clean nubs.
- Certified dual check valves.
- 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi (7.6 L/min @ 552 kPa)
- 24” (610 mm) wall bar with adjustable slide (allows for adjustable shower height). Not to be used as a Grab Bar. Not ADA compliant.
- 69” (1753 mm) flexible metal hose in matching finish.
Hand Shower Specifications:
- ADA Compliant: No
- Watersense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 26"
- Slide Bar Height: 24"
- Hand Shower Height: 8"
- Hose Length: 69"
- Slide Bar Included: Yes
- Hose Included: Yes
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 85785
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 85785-BN
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo 85785-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo 85785-PC
- Brizo 85785-PNCO
Cocoa Bronze and Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.