Roman Tub Faucet with Rough In
Case Quantity 3. Two Handle Diverter Roman Tub Rough-In Kit. Flexible Deck or Ledge Mount. Adjustable Rough-In for Thin or Thick Deck Installations. Installed Before Mud and tile Applied in Thick Deck Situation. Four Hole Installation. 16" (406 mm) Maximum Widespread (without using additional tubing). Temperature and Volume Controlled with Handles. Trim Kit Must Also be Ordered to Complete Installation.
Rough In Features:
- Washerless ceramic valves.
- Four hole installation.
- 5/8" O.D. copper supply inlet/outlet tubes-R64707 outlet tubes are corrugated copper.
- Widespread 16" (406 mm) maximum centers without using additional tubing.
- Flexible deck or ledge mount installation.
- Solid fabricated brass end valves and spout body.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with ceramic plate and 180º rotation, with replaceable ceramic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Temperature and volume controlled with handles.
- All operating parts shall be replaceable from the top.
- NOTE: Trim kit must also be ordered to complete installation. Refer to separate trim kit specifications to determine the best kit for your situation.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo R64707*
- Brizo R64707
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R64707 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.